The paper submission process is handled by ConfTool (link not yet available).
All authors whose abstract is accepted will be invited to submit a full paper. Both scientific and technical papers will undergo the review process by the scientific committee, however with different criteria. Purely commercial presentations are not accepted.
All accepted papers will be invited to give an oral or poster presentation at the event.
Scientific papers will be published in E3S Web of Conferences and indexed in Scopus and other databases including attribution of DOI and indexation to CrossRef.
- 1 November 2021 Abstract submission
- 1 December 2021 Acceptance of abstracts
- 1 February 2022 Submission of full paper
- 15 April 2022 Acceptance of full paper
- 1 June 2022 Submission of final paper