The abstract and paper submission process is handled by ConfTool here.
All authors whose abstract is accepted will be invited to submit a full paper.
We warmly welcome two types of conference papers:
- Scientific Scopus conference papers , recommended length 6-8 pages
- Technical/practical papers, not necessarily applying scientific methods, but presenting case studies, practical applications and project introductions, recommended length 2-4 pages
Both scientific and technical papers will undergo the review process by the scientific committee, however with different criteria. Purely commercial presentations are not accepted.
All accepted papers will be invited to give an oral or poster presentation at the event.
Word and Latex templates are available below. You are required to use one of these templates.
Instructions are enclosed in the templates. Please read and adhere carefully to the template instructions as it will speed up the publication process.
Papers must be submitted in English
Powerpoint template for presentations:
Scientific papers will be published in E3S Web of Conferences and indexed in Scopus and other databases including attribution of DOI and indexation to CrossRef.
Technical papers will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Scientific papers not accepted for E3S will be published in the Book of Abstracts, either in full or in a shortened version (optional).
Abstract submission deadline is 15 December 2021. No extensions will be granted.
The abstracts should be:
- Written in English
- No more than 400 words in length
- Submitted via Conftool (link)
- A template for both full and short paper submission will be provided
- 15 December 2021 Abstract submission
- 20 January 2021 Acceptance of abstracts
- 13 April 2022 Submission of full paper
- 31 May 2022 Acceptance of full paper
- 30 June 2022 Submission of final paper